This page is designed to provide you with information about how we use the personal data and information that you provide to us during your use of the website ijsim.com or mobile app and any communication (for example telephone) made between us relating to such use.
- We respect your personal information and undertake to comply with applicable Data Protection legislation including GDPR.
- We may hold information that you provide to us (such as on an application or registration form) or that we may obtain from another source (such as our suppliers, marketing organisations or credit reference agencies). This information (“your Information”) may include your name, address, date of birth, gender, telephone numbers, email address, occupation and employment data, lifestyle information and details of how you use our products and services together with general information about the way you pay and manage your account. we may share your information with: companies within our and any company or other entities we own (directly or indirectly), and in the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party you agree that your Information may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party for the purposes and subject to the terms of this Agreement.
- Your Information may be held and used by us for a number of purposes and we may use third parties to support us with purposes which include, without limitation:
3.1 processing your orders or applications; administering your account and billing; settling accounts with those who provide related services to us; disclosing your data to bank and debit and credit card companies to validate your debit or credit card details; dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; debt recovery (also using recovery agents and agents facilitating to contact you) and legal actions and all other general administrative and business purposes;
3.2 carrying out market and product analysis of your Information to develop and improve and to tell you about new products and services, new developments, special offers, discounts and awards which we believe may be of personal interest to you. we may also use your information for the purpose of testing our internal systems and developing new products and services. we may tell you by automated means or otherwise, including by email, fax, mobile text message, MMS, telephone, post and via world wide web, WAP and similar sites subject to any preferences indicated by you at the time you give us your Information; contacting you about the products and services of carefully selected third parties and allowing you to receive advertising and marketing information from those selected third parties but without passing control of your Information to the third party concerned; you have right to opt-out of any marketing
3.3 passing on data to organisations from which you have ordered any products and services; registering your details and allocating or offering you rewards, discounts or other benefits and fulfilling any requests or requirements you may have in respect of our and our group companies’ loyalty or reward programmes and other similar schemes;
3.4 carrying out any activity or disclosure in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, and for the prevention and detection of crime or fraud and the prosecution of offenders or suspected offenders; or
3.5 carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer. we may also use your information for the purpose of testing our internal systems and developing new products and services. where possible to for internal testing purposes, we will try out best to anonymise your data.
- You agree to the disclosure by us of the following information to any telecommunications company, debt collection agency, credit reference agency, credit or fraud monitoring scheme, credit provider or security agency:
4.1 any information relating to your contract with us including details of how you conduct your account and your obligations to us and your personal financial information;
4.2 any information which is covered by our registration under the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended from time to time; and
4.3 any information which we are required by an order of any court of competent jurisdiction or by statutory authority to disclose.
- It may also be necessary for us to carry out anti-fraud and identity checks on you to help decide whether to accept your application or future applications, to verify your identity and to protect our legitimate interests. Any information obtained in such checks will be passed to credit reference agencies and may be used by third parties to assessing applications for credit from you and other members of your household and for debt tracing, crime and fraud detection and prevention and credit management purposes.
- If you would like us to tell you what information we hold about you, please contact us via the online form or email. we may charge a £15.00 administration fees before we can disclose this information. Pleases always quote your order number and email id. we may also request you to positively identify yourself before we can share your data with you. you have the right to get the data removed from our systems completely by writing to us using email or online form.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any regulatory government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your user information or information concerning your activities whilst using the Service we shall do so. we also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use that is deemed by us to be inconsistent with these terms.
- We may disclose to third parties aggregated data relating to the use of the Goods provided that a single individual is not identifiable in such data.
- We will not collect any personal information about you unless you have chosen to give it to us. Do not give it to us if you do not want it collected.
- We may use the information we have collected about you for improving customer service, and to respond to your queries.
- When you speak to us via live chat, some sessions may be monitored or recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help improve our quality of service and to prevent fraud.
We may change our cookies policy from time to time. This policy was last updated on 31/05/2020.
Cookies are small files containing letters and numbers that are stored in your browser or on the hard drive of your device, and they’re used to transfer information.
There are different types of cookies that we use. We’ve given you more information below so you understand why we use these cookies:
We use the following cookies:
Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to navigate our website and use its features. When you return to the site, they enable us to remember the products that you’ve looked at or added to your basket.
Personalisation cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website, and see how they use it. This helps us to learn where we can improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We will track the volume of people on our site, where they click and where they exit the site.
Remarketing cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third-party service providers so that we can show adverts that are relevant to you elsewhere on the internet.
By continuing to browse our website or use the app, you provide consent to us storing these cookies on your device and using them if you visit our site again. You can delete cookies at any time in your device browser. The method of deletion will vary so please check the help section on your device browser for more information. If you delete or block cookies it may affect the way our website works for you.